Applications are invited by Union Public Service Commission. UPSC is looking out for 35 Various Posts. To know more about pay scale, eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates scroll down.
Name of the Post and Number of Posts
1. Joint Directors- 3 Posts
2. Agricultural Engineers- 2 Posts
3. Medical Officers/ Research Officers- 2 Posts
4. Senior Examiners- 4 Posts
5. Senior Scientific Officers Grade- II (Armament)- 4 Posts
6. Senior Scientific Officer Grade- II (Chemistry)- 1 Post
7. Senior Scientific Officers Grade- II (Engineering)- 4 Posts
8. Senior Scientific Officer Grade- II (Metallurgy)- 1 Post
9. Economic Officers- 2 Posts
10. Deputy Assistant Director- 1 Post
11. Senior Grade of Indian Information Service in Ministry of Information & Broadcasting- 6 Posts
12. Assistant Director Grade- II (Industrial Management and Training)- 2 Posts
13. Assistant Director Grade- II (Leather and Footwear)- 1 Post
14. Deputy Director (ER)- 2 Posts
Who is Eligible for the UPSC Jobs?
Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes manadatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job.
To know more about the required qualification in detail log on to this organisation's website.
How Candidates are Selected for UPSC Job?
Candidates interested in the above job must be aware of the selection process of this organisation.
Candidates will be asked to give written exam which will be followed by an interview. These two factors determines the selection of the candidate
How to Apply for UPSC Job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format.
Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents.
What are the Important Dates?
1. Last Date of Online Application: 28th January 2016.
2. Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 29th January 2016.