An official employment notification has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for the post of Deputy Director-(ER). This is for induction within the Commission itself.
The qualified candidates would be paid as PB-3 Rs.15600-39100/- with GP. Rs. 6600/-
The UPSC candidate would be posted in New Delhi and the post carries probation of one year
Age should not exceed above 45 years for Scheduled Caste candidates as on normal closing date in respect of the vacancies reserved for them
- Master's degree in Political Science/History/Sociology Public Administration/ Geography/ Economics from a recognized university
- Five years of professional experience including experience in examination records and related areas of recruitment exercises.
- The professional experience should be in the field of teaching at degree level and/or Teacher Training at degree level or research in a recognized University/ Institution or in Examination Reforms/ Curriculum Development/ Educational Evaluation in any recognized University/ Institution
The selected candidate will be providing the assistance to the Senior Officers in Examination Reforms, Syllabus Revision and related work
How to apply for the UPSC recruitment 2017?
In order to apply for the UPSC recruitment 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Visit the official online portal of UPSC
- Search for the New Registration and click on the same
- Fill in the required details and you will get your Registration ID and password
- Go back to the Existing Vacancies Page and search for the post 'Deputy Director-(ER)' with Apply Now button and hit the button
- Enter your Registration ID and Password along with Captcha code given there
- Click to submit
- Pay the fees
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/
Documents to carry
Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self-attested copies of documents/relevant certificates in support of the claims made in the application as and when demanded by the Commission.
The last date to apply for the post is December 14, 2017.