An official employment notification has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) calling out for candidates to apply for the posts of Technical Officer, Deputy Director, Specialist Officer.
Total number of posts: 53
- Junior Technical Officer - 01
- Specialist Grade-III (Obstretrics & Gynaecology) - 14
- Specialist Grade-III (Surgery) - 10
- Deputy Director - 20
- Youth Officer - 08
Any Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree / Engineering Degree from a recognized Board / University / Institute
The age limit of the candidates is 35 Years (Post 1,4), 40 Years (Post 2,3), 30 Years (Post 5). (Relaxation in age will be decided as per norms & orders issued by government).
Selected Candidates will receive salary of Rs. 15,600 - 39,100/- With 5400/6600/7600/- Grade Pay and other benefits as per UPSC Policies Circulars.
The selection of contestants who are participating under UPSC Recruitment 2017 shall be through the Written Exam, Personal Interview.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment?
In order to apply for UPSC recruitment, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the UPSC Official website that is www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on "Careers / Jobs" tab which is situated at top of homepage in menu bar.
- A new page will open up on clicking the above-specified tab. Now, contenders have to choose suitable link related to the vacancy.
- Thereafter an online application form will be opened on your system display. Applicants have to fill it properly with all correct and mandatory details asking in the application form.
- Aspirants have to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form.
- Click to submit
- Save the application form and take a print out of the receipt for future reference
The last date to apply for the UPSC recruitment is 27 July 2017