Union Public Service Commission has invited applications for the recruitment process for the post of Economic Officer, Superintending Epigraphist, Junior Interpreter Chinese), Junior Interpreter (Japanese) and Specialist Grade-III (Microbiology).
The UPSC has released an official notification for the candidates who want to apply for the posts. The interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before September 14, 2017.
There are 41 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it. The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application.
Incomplete applications or applications that are received after the deadline will be disqualified. The job location for the posts is notified to be in Delhi.
Vacancies for UPSC Recruitment 2017
|Superintending Epigraphist (Dravidian Inscription)||01|
|Junior Interpreter (Chinese)||01|
|Junior Interpreter (Japanese)||01|
|Specialist Grade-III, (Microbiology)||27|
Eligibility for UPSC Recruitment 2017
- The candidate needs to check the official notification for the educational qualifications and experience needed for specific position, as the requirement is different for each post.
- Click Here to Check the Official Notification for UPSC Recruitment 2017
- The candidates who are applying fo rthe post of Economic Officer and Junior Interpreter (Japanese) must be maximum of 35 years of age.
- The position of Superintending Epigraphist, Junior Interpreter (Chinese), Specialist Grade-III requires the candidates to be not more than 40 years age.
- The candidates are requested to check for the official notification for rules related to age relaxation as well.
Selection Process for UPSC Recruitment 2017
The selection process for the recruitment of candidates will be based on recruitment test which will be followed by an Interview. The candidates have to go through both the phases to make it to get recruited.
Application Fee for UPSC Recruitment 2017
- There is no application fee for the female candidates or the candidates who belong to the SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen categories.
- The application fee for candidates who belong to the General category is Rs. 25.
- The fee can either be paid through online mode - Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking, or offline mode- SBI challan through post.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - upsconline.nic.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read it carefully
- Register with your e-mail address and phone number
- Login in using the credentials.
- Fill in the important details and upload the passport size photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Download and take a print out of the application form.