Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi, conducted Civil Service Preliminary Examination 2015 on August 23. The results of the exam is likely to be released in the month of October. About 4.56 lakh candidates appeared for the exam, which was held at 2,186 venues in 71 centres. The exam was conducted in two parts: Part I (General Studies) and Paper II (CSAT/Aptitude Test).
The prelims paper will be divided into two sections. Paper I will be the G.S (General Studies) section and paper II will be the Aptitude test. Both the papers would be of 200 marks each.
- Following are the steps to check the results
- Log on to the official website
- Click on UPSC Preliminary Examination Results 2015
- Enter the required details in the provided fields and click on submit
- The results will be displayed
- Take a printout of the same for further reference
The results will be announced on the last week of October
The civil services examination is conducted in three phases: preliminary exam, mains and an interview round. After clearing all the three rounds, the candidates will be eligible for the posts of Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS) and others.