The UPSC Preliminary exam 2017 results have been released by the Union Public Service Commission. Candidates who had written the exam can now check the result of the civil services preliminary examination online.
When was UPSC Preliminary Exam 2017 held?
The exam was conducted on 18 June.
Where to find the UPSC Preliminary Exam results 2017?
UPSC Preliminary Exam results 2017 can be found at the official webiste upsc.gov.in
How to check the UPSC Preliminary Exam results 2017?
In order to check the UPSC Preliminary Exam results 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website of the commission
- On the homepage, click on the 'UPSC Civil Services results 2017′ flashing on the right side of the page
- A new page will open displaying roll number wise results.
- Check your result
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
UPSC Main Exam 2017
All the qualified candidates are now required to fill up the detailed application form (DAF) for civil services (main) examination (2017), online.
Dates to remember
- The form, which needs to be submitted at the UPSC website, www.upsc.gov.in, would be available from 17 August to 31 August 2017 till 6.00pm
- The civil services (main) examination, 2017 will be held from 28 October
The civil services examination is conducted annually by the UPSC in three stages- preliminary, main and interview - to select officers for the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS) and Indian Police Service (IPS), among others.
What does the UPSC official notification read?
"The candidates who have been declared successful have to first get themselves registered on the (UPSC) website before filling up the DAF online," the notification said.
UPSC 2017 Admit Card
The e-admit cards of eligible candidates along with the time table of the main examination will be uploaded on the commission's website around two weeks before the commencement of the examination.