The e-admit cards for the NDA (National Defence Academy) and NA (Naval Academy Examination) 2016 exams is available for download on the official website of UPSC. All the candidates who have successfully applied for the examination can download their e-admit cards. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts NDA and NA exams every year for recruiting candidates to the Army, Air Force and Navy wings.
How to download UPSC NDA, NA Exam 2016 Admit cards:
- Candidates have to log on to the official webiste of UPSC.
- Click of the link 'e-Admit Card - NDA & NA Examination (I), 2016'
- The link opens into a new tab 'Click here'
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Candidates are to choose options (By Registration Id or By Roll No)
- Fill in the required details in the given space and submit.
- Admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are required to take a print out of the admit cards for future reference.
- Candidates must carry the admit cards to every session to the examination hall.
- Candidates are advised to preserve the admit cards until the results of the written examinations are declared as its production before Service Selection Boards is necessary.
The UPSC NDA, NA Exam I 2016 are scheduled to be held on April 17, 2016.
Also read: UPSC 2016: Exam Calendar