UPSC has released the admit cards for the NDA (National Defence Academy) NA (Indian Naval Academy) exam (I) for Delhi candidates. Those of them who have registered for the exam need to download their respective cards from the UPSC official website.
Earlier the admit cards for non-Delhi candidates were released on March 30. The registration for this was started on January 18.
Why is this UPSC exam held?
The exam is held for admission into army, navy and air force wings of the National Defence Academy for the 138th UPSC course and for the 100th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from July 2, 2017.
UPSC NDA And NA Exam Date
The exam is scheduled to be conducted on April 23.
Steps to download the admit card for UPSC NDA and NA Exam
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in
- Click 'What's new', go to 'e-Admit Card: National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (I) Examination, 2017 for Delhi Centres'
- In the given fields, fill your registration ID or roll number, date of birth and image code
- Click submit
- The e-admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out for future reference.
According to the UPSC website, it is compulsory for the candidates to take a print out of 'Important instructions to the candidate' before downloading the UPSC NDA and NA exam admit cards and bring the same to be permitted to enter the examination hall.
For UPSC NDA and NA exam:
The candidates must get into the examination hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination
The candidates will not be admitted to the examination if he/she reports 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination
Points to remember
- Candidates' candidature to the examination is provisional
- There will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked in the objective type question papers
- Answers other than those made by black ball point pen would not be evaluated.