The e-admit card for Indian Statistical Services (ISS) and Indian Economic Services (IES) 2017 exams has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Candidates can download the admit cards from the UPSC official website.
The last date to download the admit cards of the candidates who successfully registered for the exam would be May 14, 2017.
UPSC ISS and IES Exam Date
The exam will commence on May 12, 2017.
UPSC ISS and IES Exam Centres
The exam will be held in 19 different cities across the country.
15 vacancies In IES and 29 vacancies in ISS would be filled through this recruitment.
How to Download UPSC ISS and IES Exam Admit Card
In order to download the UPSC ISS and IES admit cards follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official UPSC website: upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the e-admit card link under the What's New section.
- A new window will open. Click again on the relevant link provided for downloading admit card.
- You will find instructions related to admit card. Read the instructions carefully and then click on yes.
- There are two options through which you can download your admit card - one using your registration number and other using your roll number. Select the relevant option and fill in the required details correctly.
- Click on submit and download your admit card.
Helpline for UPSC admit card
In case you face any problem in downloading the admit card or find any discrepancy in your downloaded admit card, you must inform the detailed issue via email to email@example.com.
If your photograph does not appear clearly on the admit card, you will have to carry a photo identity proof and two passport size photographs on the day of the exam.