UPSC IES ISS RESULT 2022: The Union Public Service Commission has declared the result of Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service examination 2022. The result of IES/ISS is declared in the evening today i.e. on August 24, 2022. The commission had released the merit list of qualified candidates in the written examination. Candidates who are shortlisted will now appear for the personal interview round by filling up DAF.
Candidates who appeared in the written examination may now check the merit list published by the commission. You just need to visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission to check whether your name is in the merit list or not. The official website of UPSC is upsc.gov.in. Know how to check UPSC IES, ISS written exam merit list.
UPSC IES ISS Exam 2022: Highlights
Here are the key highlights of the Indian Economic Service and Indian Statistical Service exam 2022.
- Application Begin : 06/04/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 26/04/2022 upto 06:00 Pm Only
- Last Date Fee Payment : 26/04/2022
- Exam Date : 24/06/2022
- Admit Card Available : 03/06/2022
- Result Available : 24/08/2022
- Website: https://bit.ly/3QP4XKb
UPSC IES ISS Result 2022: How To Check?
Candidates are advised to follow these steps to check the merit list of UPSC IES ISS exam 2022.
- Step 1: Please visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission; upsc.gov.in
- Step 2: On the homepage you will find the link which reads, Indian Economic Service - Indian Statistical Service Examination, 2022, Click on Download Pdf there.
- Step 3: Now the result Pdf will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: Check your roll number here.
- Step 5: You may also take a printout of it for future reference.
Direct Link To Check UPSC IES ISS Result 2022
UPSC IES ISS Vacancy Details 2022
The examination was conducted on June 26, 2022 for recruitment of a total 53 posts of IES and ISS Officers. Out of these 53 posts, 24 vacancies were for the post of Indian Economic Service Officer while 29 were for Indian Statistical Officer. Here is the detailed information along with eligibility for above mentioned posts.
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit||UPSC IES and ISS Exam Eligibility|
|Indian Economic Service IES||24||21-30||Passed / Appearing Post Graduate / Master Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometric from Any Recognized University in India.|
|Indian Statistical Service ISS||29||21-30||Passed / Appearing Bachelors Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master's degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics|
Keep visiting us for more exam related updates.