Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the result of UPSC Geologist/ Geo Scientist Final Result 2017. Candidates can view their result from the official website.
UPSC Vacancy details:
- Post Name - Geo-Scientist and Geologist
- Number of Vacancy - 138 posts
When was the UPSC Geologist/ Geo Scientist exam conducted?
- The UPSC Geo- Scientist exam was held on May 12, 2017.
The candidate should hold a Master's Degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo Exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science and Resource Management or Oceanography or Petroleum Exploration or Geochemistry or Geological Technology or Geophysical Technology from a recognized university or institute.
- For Geologist/Geo Physicist/ Chemist: 21-32 years
- For Junior Hydro-geologist: 21-35 years
How to download UPSC Geologist/ Geo Scientist Final Result 2017?
- Candidates who have appeared in the final selection process may open the official website of Union Public Service Commission in order to see the result.
- Candidates must check the What's New section for any latest updates.
- In this section, the candidates will get the following link related to their search:
- Final Result: Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination,2017
- After clicking on the link, a new page containing the direct link of result attachment will be displayed to the candidates.
- Candidates after clicking on the direct link will be able to view the result in PDF format.
- Candidates may save the file for further requirements.