UPSC EPFO RESULT 2022: The Union Public Service Commission, UPSC has declared final results of the EPFO Exam 2021. The results of the Enforcement Officer /Accounts Officer in the Employees' Provident Fund Organization, EPFO have been released today i.e. on August 13, 2022. The results are available now on the official website of Union Public Service Commission, upsc.gov.in.
The EPFO recruitment exam 2021 was conducted by the UPSC on September 5. After the results of the written examination, Interviews of qualified candidates were conducted from 4 July, 2022 to 1 August , 2022. Candidates who appeared in the interview round may now check their final results on the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in. Here is how to check the scorecard.
UPSC EPFO 2021: How To Check Marks?
Candidates are advised to follow these steps to check UPSC EPFO final results 2021.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Union Public Service Commission; upsc.gov.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage in what's new section click on the link which reads," 421 Posts of Enforcement Officer - Accounts Officer, EPFO"
- Step 3: The final result PDF will appear on the screen.
- Step 4: From here you can check your name in the PDF.
- Step 5: You can download the PDF and take a printout for future reference.
The examination was conducted for 421 Posts of Enforcement and Account officers in the Employment Provident Fund Organization, EPFO.
Here is the final list of selected candidates
Keep visiting us for more exam related updates.