The admit card for Engineering Services Pre Exam has been issued by The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). The admit card will be available on the official website of UPSC. Candidates can download the respective admit card from the official website.
UPSC vacancy details:
- Post Name: Engineering Services Examination 2018
- Number of Vacancies: 588
- Name of examination: Preliminary Selection Examination
How to download UPSC Engineering Services Pre Admit Card 2017?
- In order to download the admit card, candidates who have applied for Pre-examination may open the official website of UPSC.
- Candidates have to check the "What's New" section for latest updates.
- Here the candidates have to follow the link mentioned below: e- Admit Card: Engineering Services Pre Examination, 2017
- After clicking on the link, the candidates will get a direct link for downloading the admit card.
- Once the link has been opened, Important Instruction section will be displayed to the candidates. Candidates after reading the instruction have to click on Yes.
- After that, they have to enter their Roll Number or Registration Number and Date of Birth and click on Submit.
- After submitting the details, candidates will be able to download the admit card.
The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is a National level competitive examination in India, conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India. The Civil Services, also known as the UPSC exam is considered one of the toughest and prestigious competitive exams in India with success rate of just 0.1%. The examination is conducted to recruit officers for three types of services namely, All India Services, Central Services and State Services.