The UPSC Engineering Services Main Exam 2017 e- admit cards are released. Candidates can download the admit cards from the official website.
When is the exam conducted?
The UPSC Engineering services main examination is scheduled to be held on May 14, 2017, at various test centers across the nation.
Why is the exam conducted?
The examination is conducted to fill up 440 vacancies in different engineering disciplines.
Who can apply?
For these posts, all the candidates who possess a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institute can apply.
How to download the admit cards?
- Log on to the official website.
- Click on relevant link 'Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2017'.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Select any of the given options- By registration or roll number.
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format.
- Click on submit.
- Admit cards will be displayed.
- Download and take a printout of the same.
About the examination schedule:
- For Stage-I: Engineering Services (Preliminary/ Stage-I) Examination (Objective Type Papers) for the selection of candidates for the Stage-II: Engineering Services (Mains/ Stage-II) Examination.
- For Stage-II: Engineering Services (Mains/ Stage-II) Examination (Conventional Type Papers).
- For Stage-III: AuthorisedPersonality Test.
It is India's central agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, and other important government exams.