The Union Public Service Commission has released the results of the Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2017. The candidates who had attended the exam can now check out their results.
Where to check the UPSC Engineering Services Main Exam Results 2017?
In order to check the UPSC Engineering Services Main Exam Results 2017, candidates must visit the commission's official website www.upsc.gov.in.
When was UPSC Engineering Services Main Exam 2017 held?
UPSC Engineering Services Main Exam 2017 was held on May 14 at various test centres across the nation.
Why was UPSC Engineering Services Main Exam 2017 held?
UPSC Engineering Services Main Exam 2017 was held to fill up 440 vacancies in different engineering disciplines.
How to check the UPSC Engineering Services Main Exam 2017 results?
In order to check the UPSC Engineering Services Main Exam 2017 results, follow the steps given here:
- Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Under 'What's new', click on 'Written Result: Engineering Services (Main) Examination 2017
- A PDF file will open displaying the roll numbers of the selected candidates
- Save it to your computer and take a printout for future reference
- The candidates whose roll numbers are there on the list have qualified for interview/ personality test
Documents to carry
On the day of the personality test, the candidates must carry the following documents with them:
Original certificates in support of their claims relating to
- Educational qualifications
- Physical disability (where applicable)
In accordance with the rules of examination, all these candidates are required to fill up the Detailed Application Form (DAF), which will be made available on the commission's website. The DAF will be available from June 29 to July 12 till 11:59 pm.
The interview of the candidates who have qualified for the personality test is likely to be held during July-August, 2017 onwards. The exact date of interview will, however, be intimated to the candidates through e-summon letter.