The result for the combined geo-scientist and geologist written exam has been announced at the official website.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) earlier had released the interview details for the candidates who have qualified the combined geo-scientist and geologist written exam. The interview was conducted between August 31 and September 4.
To view the result, candidates must follow the steps listed below:
- Go to the official website of UPSC
- Click on the link, "Final Result - Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination, 2015"
- On submitting the same, the result will be displayed on the screen. The candidates can take a print-out for future reference.
- A total of 254 candidates have been recommended for the several posts. The result of 11 candidates have been kept withheld. The candidates can check the number of candidates who have been recommended for the below posts.
Category I: Posts in Geological Survey of India
- Geologist: 144
- Geophysicist: 36
- Chemist: 47
Category II - Post in Central Ground Water Board:
- Junior Hydrogeologist (Scientist B): 27
The final list of candidates will get a remuneration of Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100 with a grade pay of Rs 5,400 per month.
For more information on the same, candidates can visit the official website