Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an official notification, declaring the UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam (CSME) 2017 Admit Cards available online for the applicants appearing for the UPSC CMSE 2017 examination.
The UPSC CMSE examination 2017 will be conducted on August 13, 2017. The admit cards along with a set of 'Important Instructions' have been released officially by the UPSC.
The E-Admit Cards were released on the official website of UPSC. The admit cards will be useful as hall tickets for the applicants who applied for UPSC CMSE 2017.
The candidates can visit the website and download the admit card. The facility is made available for the interested candidates of UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam 2017 from July 24, 2017 to August 13, 2017.
According to the notification, the students are instructed to keep the downloaded Admit cards till the final declaration of the UPSC CMSE 2017.
Important Instructions for UPSC CMSE 2017
A list of Important Instructions with respect to UPSC CMSE have been released on the website along with the e-admit cards for the Combined Medical Services Exams. The instructions ask the candidates to:
- Check the admit cards carefully for discrepancies and if any are found, the applicants must bring the same to the notice of the commission well in advance via correspondence.
- The candidates must mention their names, registration IDs and Roll Number along with the Name and the year of examination with respect to the discrepancy that is conveyed to UPSC.
- The applicants must reach the reporting time as per the notification by UPSC CMSE 2017 Admit Cards.
- If the the photographs displayed on the Admit Card is unclear the the candidate is requested to bring a photo ID proof along the hall ticket and two recent passport size photographs for the UPSE CMSE 2017.
- Electronic devices, calculators and mobile phones are not allowed inside the examination hall.
Vacancies Available for UPSC CMSE 2017
The recruitment is conducted for the selection of candidates for:
- 450 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer Posts in the Railways
- 26 posts for Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services
- 216 positions for Junior Scale Posts in central Health Services
- 2 General Duty Medical Officer Posts in New Delhi Municipal Council
- 16 General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.
The candidates will have a demo test for the UPSC CMSE 2017 which is available at the UPSC official website - upsc.gov.in
For More Updates Related to UPSC Click Here