The result of Combined Medical Services Examination, 2017 (CMS) has been released by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on the official website. Candidates can view their respective result from the website.
UPSC vacancy details:
- Post Name: Combined Medical Services Examination, 2017
- Number of Vacancies: 710 posts
Educational qualification for UPSC vacancy details:
- The candidate must have passed or appearing MBBS degree from a recognized university.
Age limit for UPSC vacancy details:
- The candidate's maximum age should be 32 years.
How to download UPSC CMS Final Result 2017?
- Candidates who attended the written examination and interview, have to visit the official website of UPSC in order to check the result.
- Candidates have to check the What's New section for further updates.
- Here they have to follow the link stated: Combined Medical Services Examination 2017: Final Result
- After clicking on the link, candidates will be able to view the list of the final shortlisted candidates in PDF format
- Candidates may save the PDF file for further information.
UPSC- Important dates:
- Date of Examination: August 13, 2017
- Date of Interview: October 30, 2017- December 15, 2017
For more information about the job notification, click here