The final results of the merit listed candidates in Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) Assistant Commandant Examination 2016 has been released by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). Candidates can check the results on UPSC official website.
The exam was held on 26 June 2016 for the selection of eligible candidates in civil services.
How to check the UPSC CAPF Exam 2016 Results
- Visit the official website of UPSC upsc.gov.in
- Under the what is new section, click on the link 'Final Result: Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Exam., 2016'
- A PDF file will be displayed on a new page containing the merit list of candidates
- Click on the Pdf file and the results will be displayed
- Pay attention to the details given and check your results
- Save it to your computer and take a print-out for future reference
Since many people would be trying to access the results, the website would be working a bit slowly and might take longer to load. Candidates are advised to exercise patience and check their results.
The selected candidates will be appointed to the posts of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the Central Armed Police Forces viz. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Border Security Force (BSF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
The Civil Services Examination (CSE) is a National level competitive examination in India, conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India.
The Civil Services, also known as the UPSC exam is considered one of the toughest and prestigious competitive exams in India with success rate of just 0.1%. The examination is conducted to recruit officers for three types of services namely, All India Services, Central Services and State Services.