Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released an employment notification calling for aspirants to apply for various posts. Interested and eligible candidates should apply before Apr 16, 2018.
UPPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||LT (Licentiates Teacher) Grade Assistant Teacher|
|Total No. of Vacancies||10,768 (male: 5364 posts & female: 5404 posts|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in BEd from a recognised university|
|Age Limit||21-40 years|
|Pay Scale||INR 9,300 - 34,800 per month|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Selection Process For UPPSC Recruitment
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in the written examination.
Application Fee For UPPSC Recruitment
- For General/OBC candidates: INR 100
- For SC/ST candidates: INR 40
- For PH candidates: Nil
How To Apply For UPPSC Recruitment
- Interested & eligible candidates should apply on the official website of UPPSC from Mar 15, 2018, to Apr 16, 2018.
UPPSC Important Dates To Remember
- Starting date for the submission of the online application: Mar 15, 2018
- Last date for the submission of the online application: Apr 16, 2018
- Last date for the receipt of the examination fee in bank: Apr 12, 2018