Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has declared the final result of Civil Judge post. Candidates may view their result from the official website.
UPPSC vacancy details:
- Post Name: Civil Judge (PCS J Recruitment 2016)
- Number of Vacancy: 218 posts
- Candidates applying for this post must hold a Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized university.
- Candidates age must be 22-35 years.
How to check UPPSC Civil Judge Final Result 2017?
- Candidates who have appeared in all the selection process must open the official website of UPPSC in order to check the result.
- Candidates must check the Information Bulletin section for any latest updates.
- In this section the candidates have to follow the link mentioned as Result of U.P. Judicial Services (Civil Judge) (Jr. Div.) Exam, 2016.
- After clicking on the link, a new page containing the Name and Roll Numbers of the selected candidates will be opened n PDF format.
- Candidates may save the PDF file for future references.
- Date of examination: 18-20 December, 2016 (Main)
- Last Date to view the result: November 13, 2017
Also read: AFCAT Result Declared: Check Now!