The admit card for UP SI exams 2017 has been released by the UPPRPB Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB). The exams are scheduled for December 12.
Where to find the UPPRPB UP SI admit card?
UP SI exam admit cards can be downloaded from UPPRPB official website uppbpb.gov.in.
UPPRPB UP SI Exam Pattern
The UPPRPB SI exam will be a computer-based test (CBT) which consists of Objective type questions and the duration of the test will be 2 hours.
UP SI admit card is valid only for the test date and session time as specified thereon.
A mock test link is available at Board's website for the candidates who are appearing for UP SI exam. After downloading the UPPRPB SI admit card, the candidates may take up the mock test for practising how to write the main examination.
This mock test link will be available until December 22, 2017.
How to download UPPRPB UP SI Admit card 2017?
In order to download UPPRPB UP SI Admit card 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website of UPPRPB, Uppbpb.gov.in
- Click on the admit card link
- In next page, click on "download admit card" link
- Enter your details such as Application Number, Date of Birth and the text shown there
- Click to submit
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
Reporting time for the exam
According to UPPRPB notification, a candidate must report 90 minutes before the scheduled exam start time at biometric desk. Biometric details of the candidate shall be captured before entering the SI examination hall.
The notification also said the exam centre main gate will be closed 45 minutes before the scheduled time for UP SI Exam, post that no candidate will be allowed to enter in to exam venue. Only registered candidate will be allowed in the exam centre for their respective time slot. The UPS SI exam candidates needs to affix self-attested passport size latest colour photo on the admit card.
Documents to carry
- The candidates should produce any of the below mentioned original ID Card along with Original UP SI admit card to appear in the Examination
- Original Aadhar Card ( e-Aadhar not accepted), Original Voter ID Card, Original Driving License, Original Passport, Original PAN card (any other ID Card will not be accepted.)
- The candidate needs to surrender the UP SI Admit card to Invigilator before leaving the exam hall, said the UPPRB notification.
Instructions to follow
Candidates must not carry:
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written),bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanners etc.
- Any communication device like mobile phones, camera, digital watches, smart watches, Bluetooth devices, ear phone, microphone, pager, health band etc.
- Wallet, goggles, handbags and Cap.
- Any eatable items opened or packed, water bottle etc. (Drinking Water will be made available at UP SI exam centre.)