Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has invited online application for the posts of 226 Junior Engineer (Trainee) in Electrical branch. Interested candidates can apply online before October 31, 2017.
UPPCL Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Junior Engineer - Electrical (Trainee)
- Number of Posts: 226 posts
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
- The candidates must possess a Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university or institute.
How to Apply for UPPCL?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for the aforesaid vacancy through the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
- The online application link shall be active from October 8, 2017 to October 31, 2017.
- Candidates are advised to do the essential before the last date.
Mode of Selection:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Test.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of Rs. 9300-34800/-+ Rs.4200/- grade pay.
- UR/OBC/ Other State-Rs.900/-
- SC/ST- Rs.600/-
- PH- Rs. 10/-
- The application fee can be deposited through net banking/ credit card or debit card.
(As on July 1, 2017)
- The candidates applying for the post must fulfill the required age criteria as given below:
- Minimum-18 years
- Maximum-38 years
- Age Relaxation: As per UP Govt. rules
- Starting Date of online application: October 8, 2017
- Last Date for online application: October 31, 2017
- Date of CBT: Third week of November, 2017
For more information about the job notification, click here