University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun is organizing Group Discussions (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI) for its BBA courses on 8th April.
The event is happening in the below locations:
- Kolkata: 803 Central Plaza, 8th Floor, 2/6 Sarat Bose Road, Above HDFC Bank Minto Park Branch
- Delhi: Crowne Plaza Today, Community Centre, Okhla Phase - l
- Dehradun: UPES Dehradun Energy Acres, Bidholi, Via Prem Nagar
- Mumbai: UPES, 405-406, Fourth Floor, Shivashish Commercial Complex, 19th Road, Chembur (East)
- Bhopal: The Residency , 208 , Zone - I , MP Nagar, Bhopal
Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level(10th & 12th)
UPES Admissions Process
- Group Discussion & interview
- Students appearing in class XII and awaiting result can also apply
- Shortlisted candidates will be given a provisional offer letter
In order to apply for UPES admissions, only candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1995 are eligible to apply. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate only will be taken as authentic.
Note: Please carry your original Class X Marksheet and (Class XII if you have already appeared) for GDPI
Students who have not filled the application form, Click here http://www.upes.ac.in/online-application-form to complete it.
Programs on offer for UPES admissions:
- BBA Accounting and Information Systems
- BBA Digital Marketing
- BBA E-Business
- BBA Financial Analysis & Services
- BBA Foreign Trade
- BBA Human Resources Management/Marketing Management/ Operations Management
- BBA Media Management
Also Read: Distance BBA- Your Stepping Stone to Success