The Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL) has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Law Officer, and various other posts. The willing and interested candidates can apply online for the posts through the prescribed application format at the official website upcl.org before 16 April 2021.
UPCL Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
There are a total of 105 vacancies available for Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Law Officer, Personnel Officer, and Senior Industrial Engineer posts as part of the UPCL Recruitment 2021 drive.
|Senior Industrial Engineer||01|
UPCL Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical Trainee): The candidate should possess Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Power Engineering, and Power System Engineering from a recognised institute.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): The candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree in Civil, or should have completed AMIE- Sections A and B Exam.
- Law Officer: Graduate in Law from a recognised institute.
- Personnel Officer: Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management, Industrial Relations, Business Management or equivalent degree from a recognised institute.
- Senior Industrial Engineer: Graduate in Engineering, Postgraduate or equivalent in Industrial Engineering from a recognised institute.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for candidates applying for the various posts should be 42 years as on 01.01.2021.
Application Fee: The application fee for unreserved candidates is Rs. 800 and for reserved candidates is Rs. 400.
|Name Of The Posts||Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Law Officer, Personnel Officer, and Senior Industrial Engineer|
|Organisation||Uttarakhand Power Corporation Limited (UPCL)|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, Other Qualifications|
|Experience||Refer to the official notification|
|Salary Scale||As per norms|
|Application Start Date||March 17, 2021|
|Application End Date||April 16, 2021|
UPCL Recruitment 2021: Selection Criteria And Pay Scale
The candidates for UPCL Recruitment 2021 will be selected on the basis of a Written Test followed by a Personal Interview. The candidates can check the post-wise details of the recruitment through the official notification at the end of the article.
The candidates should check the official notification at the end of the article for details of the post-wise Pay Structure.
UPCL Recruitment 2021: How To Apply
The candidates interested in UPCL Recruitment 2021 can apply online through the prescribed application format at the official website upcl.org. The candidates need to fill in all the required details and upload the relevant documents and submit the application form before 16 April 2021.