Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has released a recruitment notification for Constable posts. Candidates may apply through online mode before February 22, 2018.
UP Police Recruitment vacancy details:
- Post Name: Constable Civil (Male and Female), Constable RAC(Male)
- Number of Posts: 41520
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Constable Civil (Male and Female): 23250 posts
- General: 11761 posts
- OBC: 6350 posts
- SC: 4939 posts
- ST: 470 posts
- Constable RAC(Male): 18000 posts
- General: 9000 posts
- OBC: 4860 posts
- SC: 3780 posts
- ST: 360 posts
Educational Qualification for UP Police recruitment:
- The candidates must have passed 12th class or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Physical Details :
- Height: 168 cms
- Chest: 79-84 cms
- Running: 4.8 km in 25 minutes
- Height: 152 cms
- Chest: NA(Weight: 40 kg)
- Running: 2.4 km in 14 minutes
How to apply for UP Police recruitment?
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board from January 22, 2018, to February 22, 2018.
Mode of Selection for UP Police recruitment:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, Physical Standard Test, and Physical Efficiency Test.
Age Limit for UP Police recruitment:
- For Male: 18- 22 years
- For Female: 18- 25 years
- All Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- Candidates can make the payment through Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card or E-Challan.
UP Police recruitment 2018- Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online application: 22 January 2018
- Last Date for Online application: 22 February 2018
- Last Date for Fee payment: 23 February 2018