National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (NHM) has released admit card for ANM, Staff Nurse, PRO, Lab Technician and Lab Attendant posts. Candidates can download their respective admit card from the official website.
NHM vacancy details:
- Post Name: ANM, Staff Nurse, PRO, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant
- Number of Vacancies:4688 posts
- For ANM: The candidate must possess 02-year Certified Diploma in Auxiliary Nursing and Midwife from a recognized institute.
- For Staff Nurse: The candidate must possess 3 years 06 month certified Diploma in General Nursing or B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized university or institute and must possess Registration from State Nursing Council.
For other posts, check the notification.
How to download NHM UP Admit Card 2017?
- Candidates in order to downloads the admit card of the written examination, must open the official examination portal of Uttar Pradesh.
- In the home page, the candidates will get the link of the National Health Mission, Dept. of Health and Family Welfare, Uttar Pradesh.
- After clicking on the link, the candidates will be redirected to the Main page.
Here the candidates have to follow the link mentioned as :
- Click Here to download Admit Card for Paramedic Examination under Advertisement No -18B/SPMU/ DAP-HR/2017-18/3862.
- After clicking on the link, the candidates have to enter their Registration Number, Date of Birth and Gender and Verification Code and then click on Download Admit Card.
- After that submitting the details, the candidates will be able to download the admit card.
- Date of examination: November 5, 2017