The results of the BA (Part I, II and III) exam has been published by the University of Rajasthan. Candidates who had attended it can now check it out online. Candidates can access the result using their roll number or name. For those who don't have the roll number, can check the result using their name right now.
When was Rajasthan University results declared?
On 1 August 2017, the University had declared results for various graduate courses along with MSc Chemistry (previous) result. BCA part III exam result was declared on 31 July 2017.
How to check University of Rajasthan results?
In order to check University of Rajasthan results, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website uniraj.ac.in
- Click on the result tab
- Alternatively candidates can directly go to result.uniraj.ac.in
- Click on the respective course
- Fill in your credentials such as roll number or name, as suitable
- Click to submit
- The results will be displayed on the screen
- Save it to your computer and take a print out of it for future reference
University of Rajasthan has declared the results for:
- BA Part 1, 2 and 3
- BCom Part 3
- BA LLB (Hons) 2nd, 6th, 8th semester integrated five year course exam
- BA LLB 2nd, 4th, 6th and 8th semester integrated five year course
- BSc part 3
- MSc Chemistry (previous)
After retrieving the result online, candidates should consider saving a copy of the mark statement.