University of Dayton, Ohio's largest private university in USA has invited applications from international students for its undergraduate programmes.
This is a merit based scholarship. A common application will be considered for scholarships to avoid the trouble student has to take filling up two separate online forms. The scholarship amount given is variable.
Taking up SAT-I will improve the chances of getting the scholarship, however, this is not mandatory.
Documents required for application:
- Letter of recommendation
- Secondary school transcripts
- TOEFL/English proficiency scores
*TOEFL minimum score of 70 (Internet-based) or 523 (paper-based).
*ELPT minimum score of 956.
*APIEL minimum score of 3.
*IELTS minimum Band 6 score.
*Certificate indicating passing of ELS level 112
- Financial documentation
Deadlines for application:
Application deadlines for international students are:
- Fall term (August through December) - 1st May, 2014
- Spring term (January through April) - 1st November, 2014
- Summer term (May through July) - Case-by-case basis
For further details and to apply click here