University of Auckland has invited applications for Health Research Doctoral scholarships for the 2015 session. Interested candidates must apply on or before November 1.
- Total no. of scholarships: 3
- The students will be provided a tax-free stipend up to $25000 per annum.
- The students will be given a health insurance for 36 months, if applicable.
- The part-time programme students will be paid pro-rata up to 72 months.
- The scholarship will be awarded to domestic students and domestic-fee paying students.
- The students who will be enrolled full-time will be awarded a scholarship.
- The students must have an appropriate research programme.
- The selection of students for the scholarship will be based on their academic merit and the quality of research proposal.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the recommendation of a sub-committee of the Board of Graduate studies, comprising the Dean of graduate studies, the DVC, two faculties from Medical and Health Sciences and one faculty each from Arts and Science.
How to apply
- The interested student must apply online for their scholarship.
- The application should be sent for the scholarship office.
- The applicants must send their applications with a written statement.
- The statement should have relevant information which is their achievements, interests, work experience, future study prospective etc.
The last date to apply: November 1, 2015