The result for Specialist Officer (SO) credit has been released by the Union Bank Of India on the website. Candidates can view their result from the official website. The SO -credit exam was conducted in online mode.
Union Bank of India vacancy details:
- Post Name- Specialist Officer- Credit
- Number of Vacancy - 200 posts (UR-62, OBC-65, ST-24,SC-49)
When was the Union Bank of India SO exam conducted?
- The SO exam was held on November 25. 2017.
Educational Qualification for Union Bank Of India recruitment:
- The candidates must possess a Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Candidates with MBA (Finance)/ CA/ICWA/ CFA/ FRM/ CAIIB will be preferred.
Age limit for Union Bank Of India recruitment:
- Candidates, age must be between 23 years- 32 years.
How to download Union Bank SO Result 2017?
- Candidates who have appeared in the online exam must open the official website of Union Bank- www.unionbankofindia.co.in
- From the Home page, the candidates have to open the Careers > Recruitment page
- The candidates will get the link related to the Result of the Online Examination for the post of Specialist Officer.
- After clicking on the link, a new page containing the Names and Roll Numbers of selected candidates in PDF format.
- Candidates may save the PDF file for further references.
For more information about the job notification, click here