An official employment notification has been released by the Union Bank of India (UBI), calling out for interested, eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Credit Officer.
Total no. of posts: 200
Name of the posts:
The selected candidate can be posted at any branch/office of the bank at sole discretion of the bank.
The candidates interested in applying for this post should be holding a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 60 percent aggregate marks from a university/institution/board recognised by the government of India/approved by government regulatory bodies.
The age of the candidates applying for these posts must not exceed 32 years and must be minimum 23 years. Relaxation will be provided as per the government norms.
The selected candidates will be getting a monthly salary of Rs 31,705 to Rs 45,950.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a online examination/group discussion (if conducted) and/or personal interview.
- 50 multiple choice questions for 25 marks to test reasoning ability
- 50 multiple choice questions for 50 marks to test quantitative aptitude
- 50 multiple choice questions for 100 marks to test the professional knowledge relevant to the post
- 50 multiple choice questions for 25 marks to test knowledge in English
- The exam will carry 200 marks
- The time duration for the exam is 120 minutes
How to apply for the Union Bank of India recruitment?
The candidates interested in these posts are required to apply at the official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
The last date for submission of application is November 4.