Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released a job notification for filling up the vacant position of 179 Jr. Assistant/ Computer Operator, Collection Amin, Personal Assistant/ Stenographer, Assistant Store Keeper in Group C under direct recruitment basis. Candidates can apply online before November 16, 2017.
UKSSSC vacancy details:
- Jr. Assistant/ Computer Operator, Collection Amin, Personal Assistant/ Stenographer, Assistant Store Keeper
Number of Posts:
- 179 posts (Jr. Assistant/ Computer Operator-96, Collection Amin-02, Personal Assistant/ Stenographer-69, Assistant Store Keeper-12)
- Location: Uttarakhand
- The candidates must have passed an Intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognized board. For specific post wise details, check the notification.
How to apply for UKSSSC recruitment?
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of UKSSSC.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection procedure will consist of written test.
- UR/OBC- Rs.300/-
- SC/ST /PH (Uttarakhand)- Rs.150/-
- The application fee can be deposited through net banking or credit card or debit card or through challan at any branch of Bank of Baroda.
(As on July 1, 2017)
The candidate's age should fulfill the below-mentioned criteria:
- Minimum: 21 years/18 years (check the post name )
- Maximum-: 42 years
- (Age Relaxation: As per rules)
- Starting Date of Online Application: October 17, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: November 16, 2017