Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the admit card for Assistant Professor posts. Candidates can download their respective admit card from the official website.
UKPSC Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- Number of Vacancies: 877 posts
- Date of examination: October 29, 2017
- Master Degree in relevant subject with 55% marks and NET.
How to download UKPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017?
- Candidates who have made the online application must open the official website of UKPSC.
- After opening the Home page of the official website, the candidates will be required to check the Recent Updates section for further information.
- In this section, the candidates will get the link related to the downloading of Admit Card of the written examination for the post of Assistant Professor.
- After that, the candidates will be required to enter their registration number and date of birth and then click on Submit.
- After submitting the details, candidates will be able to download the admit card of the written examination.
- After downloading the admit card, the candidates must take a print out of it and must bring the print out at the time of examination.
For more information about the job notification, click here.
For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
For great career opportunity, get instant updates on Education, Career & Job
You have already subscribed