Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released the admit card for Assistant Professor posts. Candidates can download their respective admit card from the official website.
UKPSC Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- Number of Vacancies: 877 posts
- Date of examination: October 29, 2017
- Master Degree in relevant subject with 55% marks and NET.
How to download UKPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2017?
- Candidates who have made the online application must open the official website of UKPSC.
- After opening the Home page of the official website, the candidates will be required to check the Recent Updates section for further information.
- In this section, the candidates will get the link related to the downloading of Admit Card of the written examination for the post of Assistant Professor.
- After that, the candidates will be required to enter their registration number and date of birth and then click on Submit.
- After submitting the details, candidates will be able to download the admit card of the written examination.
- After downloading the admit card, the candidates must take a print out of it and must bring the print out at the time of examination.
For more information about the job notification, click here.