The United India Insurance Company (UIIC) will be starting recruitment process for more than 600 assistant posts. The company is one of the largest government owned general insurance organization in the country.
The submission of the online registrations will start from August 14, 2017. The last date for the submission of the application is August 28, 2017.
There are a total of 696 posts that are available for recruitment process. Among the total vacancies 414 are for the General category. 122 are reserved for OBC category, 110 for SC and 50 for ST category.
The pay scale that will be provided to the UIIC assistant salary will be Rs. 14,435 to Rs.32,030. The employees will also be provided the allowances and benefits like medical aid, leased accommodations and gratuity.
- The submission of online application begin on August 14, 2017 and end on August 28, 2017.
- The Tier I preliminary written examination will take place on September 22, 2017
- The Tier II main examination will take place on October 23, 2017.
- The candidates must belong to age group of 18 to 28 as on June 30, 2017. The age relaxation is for 3 years for OBC category and 5 for SC and ST categories.
- The candidates must have achieved a degree from a recognized institution as on June 3, 2017.
- The candidate is required to have reading, writing and speaking skills in the regional language of the specific state.
UIIC Recruitment Examination
The interested candidates have to appear for a preliminary examination in September and the main examinations in October.
The preliminary examination will be conducted for a total of 100 marks. The duration of the exam will be 1 hour and the examination will be divided into 3 sections - test of language, reasoning and numerical ability.
The main examination will be for 250 marks and will go for a duration of 2 hours and will have 5 sections - test of reasoning, test of English language, test of general awareness, computer knowledge and test of numerical ability.
There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
The fee for the application is Rs. 500 for the General/OBC category and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/Pwd category. The fee must be paid online.
Check the official notification for further information Click Here!