The University Grants Commission (UGC) invites applications for admissions for Post Doctoral Fellowship 2015.
The scholarship is for unemployed women candidates holding Ph.D degree in their respective subject areas with an aim to accelerate the talented instincts of the women candidates to carry out the advanced studies and research for the session 2015.
- The candidate must have a doctorate degree in the relevant subject preferably with published research work to their credit.
- In case of general/open category, 55% marks at UG level and 60% of marks at PG level is required.
- For reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC/PH) candidates, 50% at UG level and 55% at PG level is required.
- The upper age limit for applicants is 55 years for the candidates belonging to general/open category and 60 years for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Minority communities, as on 1st July on the year of application.
|Rs. 20, 000/- p.m after 2 years|
| Rs.25, 000/ p.m. for fresh candidates|
|Rs.30, 000 p.m. for research experienced holders|
| Contingency A|| Rs.50,000/-p.a. for five years|
| Departmental Assistance||10% of Post Doctoral Fellowship to the host institution|
| Escorts/Reader Assistance|| Rs. 2000/- p.m. (fixed) in cases of physically disabled & blind candidates|
How to apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Last date for application: May 31, 2015