University of Agricultural Sciences (UAS), Bengaluru has released a notification on the recruitment happening. UAS, Bengaluru is looking out for 105 librarian, Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor posts. To know more about pay scale, eligibility, how to apply, selection procedure and important dates scroll down.
- No.AO/RT/11/53/Current Posts/Librarian/2016-17
Name of the Post & Number of Posts
- Professor: 16 posts
- Associate Professor: 30 posts
- Librarian: 1 post
- Assistant Professor: 58 posts
Who is Eligible for the UAS, Bengaluru Job?
Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the above post must be qualified as per the organisations requirement. Qualification becomes manadatory to test the skills and their perseverance in doing a certain job.
To know more about the Qualification, Experience and Pay Scale in detail log on to the Official Website of University of Agricultural Sciences (UAS), Bengaluru OR look in to the notification details.
The candidates should be minimum of 18 years of age.
- For Professor/Associate Professor (General): Rs.1000/-
- For Professor/Associate Professor(SC/ST): Rs.700/-
- For Librarian (General): Rs.1500/-
- For Librarian (SC/ST): RS.1000/-
- For Assistant Professor (General): Rs.750/-
- For Assistant Professor (SC/ST): Rs.500/-
How Candidates are Selected for UAS, Bengaluru Job?
Applicants will be selected based on performance in the Personal Interview organised by University of Agricultural Sciences (UAS), Bangalore.
How to Apply for the UAS, Bengaluru Job?
Candidates who are interested to apply for the above mentioned jobs must see that they are eligible for this job. Once they find themselves eligible they can apply for this job through post in a prescribed format. Do not forget to send the applications along with other necessary documents.
The address where the applications need to be sent is, The Administrative Officer, University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK, Bengaluru: 560065.
Important Dates to Apply for UAS, Bengaluru Job:
- Last date for submission of the application form: May 16, 2016.