An official employment notification has been released by the School Education Department of Telangana State Government calling out for candidates to apply for the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) 2017.
Why is TSTET 2017 conducted?
TSTET 2017 will be conducted for recruitment of teachers for classes 1 to 8.
When is TSTET 2017?
The exam will be conducted on July 23, 2017 in all 31 districts of Telangana.
TSTET 2017 Paper Pattern
The exam will have two papers
- Paper I is conducted for teachers for class 1 to 5
- Paper 2 is conducted for teachers for class 6 to 8
General candidates would need 60% and above marks to pass in TET. BC candidates would need 50% and above marks to qualify TET and SC, ST, and PH candidates would need 40% marks to qualify TET.
Dates to remember
- Online application fee payment commencement: June 12, 2017
- Last date for application fee remittance online: June 22, 2017
- Commencement of online application process: June 13, 2017
- Last date for submission of online application: June 23, 2017
How to apply for TSTET 2017?
In ordet to apply for TSTET 2017, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website http://tstet.cgg.gov.in/
- Click on the relevant link
- Pay the fees for the exam
- Fill the application form and register yourself
- Keep checking the official website for updates.
During the application process the following documents would be required:
- Image of latest photograph in jpeg format
- Signature in jpeg format
- Copy of class X certificate
Save the confirmation to your computer and keep it for your reference