An official employment notification has been released by the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) calling out for interested, eligible candidates to apply for the positions of Lecturer in Residential Degree Colleges (women).
Number of posts: 546
Name of the posts:
The interested candidates who want to apply for this post must possess
- A post-graduation degree in the relevant subject (as shown in Annexure-A) with a minimum of 55 per cent marks of an equivalent grade
- Must have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC/CSIR or similar Test accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by PSC/universities of the state.
The maximum age limit of the candidates applying for this post is 44 years and the minimum limit 18 years.
Relaxation in age will be provided as per the government norms.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test (objective type). The hall tickets can be downloaded seven days before commencement of the examination.
The selected candidates will be having a pay scale of Rs 40,270 to Rs 93,780.
How to apply for TSPSC recruitment?
In order to apply for TSPSC recruitment, interested, eligible candidates can apply at the official website www.tspsc.gov.in
Dates to remember
- Submission of online application will begin from June 6.
- The last date for submission of online application is June 24.
- Written examination (objective type) will be conducted on August 12 or 13.