An official employment advertisement has been released by the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), calling out for interested and eligible candidates to apply for the post of Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialists. Candidates can now register online for the same by following the application procedure.
- Name of the Posts : Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialists
- Number of vacancies : 205
- Number of categories : 11
Specialists required in:
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
Must possess Post Graduate Degree/Diploma examination or its equivalent in the concerned specialty form a College recognized by the Medical Council of India. Must be registered on a permanent basis, with Telangana State Medical Council.
The lower age limit for the posts is 18 and the upper age limit is 44.
Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
a) SC, ST, BC & PH.
b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit
a declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
BCs, SCs and STs belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of
Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind
How to apply for TSPSC recruitment?
In order to apply for the TSPSC recruitment, follow the steps given below:
- Log on to the tspsc official website
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter the required details
- Complete the fee payment process
- A PDF will be generated as application form along with an ID
- Save it to your computer and take a print out for future use
Documents to be uploaded as proof
- Aadhar card
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Proof of Registration on permanent basis with Telangana State Medical Council
The last date to apply for TSPSC recruitment is 15 September 2017.