The Telangana Education Common Entrance Test (TSEd.CET) 2017 answer keys will be released by The Osmania University. Candidates can check the answer keys from the official website.
When were the TSEd.CET exam conducted?
The TSEd.CET exam was conducted on July 16, 2017.
How to check TSEd.CET answer keys?
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the relevant.
- Enter the necessary information.
- After submitting the same, the answer keys will be published on the screen.
About the TSEd.CET Exam pattern:
It consisted of 150 multiple choice questions based on three following parts:
- Part A: General English
- Part B: GK and teaching aptitude
- Part C: Subject-wise
- The results will be declared on July 28, 2017.
About the TSEd.CET exam:
- The exam is held for granting admission to B.Ed. a regular course in the colleges of Education in Telangana State for the academic year 2017-2018.
- For any query, candidates can visit the official website.