The Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET) was conducted by The Department of School Education Hyderabad on Sunday, July 23, 2017. The Department is likely to publish the answer keys this week.
About the TS TET exam:
- TS TET's first paper was held from 9.30 am to 12 pm and the second paper was conducted from 2.30 pm to 5 pm.
- While paper 1 is for candidates aspiring to teach students from classes 1 to 5, paper 2 is for candidates who wish to teach students from classes 6 to 8.
How to check TSTET 2017 answer keys?
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link provided for the TSTET 2017 answer keys.
- Link for all four sets will be flashing on the page.
- Click on each of them and check the answer keys.
- As per the government's notification, candidates scoring 60 per cent or above marks in the exam will be declared qualified.
- These aspirants will receive TS TET Certificate or marks memo. It is important to preserve this certificate carefully as it remains valid for a period of 7 years from the date of TET exam.
- Qualifying marks: The qualifying marks are 50 per cent or above for BC candidates and 40 per cent or above for SC/ ST/ PH candidates.