Telangana State EAMCET final stage of counselling begins today for admissions in various courses. It will go on till tomorrow (July 20).
- The candidates who hold ranks from 1 to last can apply for option entry
- Also, the candidates who have participated in phase-I counselling can exercise options using their old password, login ID, for the leftover seats
Number of seats available
This year, about 23,640 engineering convener quota seats are available in the final phase of web counselling.
Certificates to bring during admission
The original certificates along with two sets of xerox copies of the following must be submitted at the time of admission:
- TSEAMCET-2017 rank card and hall ticket
- Aadhaar Card
- SSC or its equivalent marks memo.
- Intermediate or its equivalent memo-cum-pass certificate
- VI to inter study certificate
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued after January 1, by competent authority, if applicable
- Caste certificate and other reserved category certificates
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in the case of non-local candidates
- Residence certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalised education
TS EAMCET 2017 Organiser
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad had conducted the Telangana Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET 2017).
When was TS EAMCET 2017 held?
TS EAMCET 2017 was held on May 12 and the result was announced in the same month.
Why is TS EAMCET 2017 held?
Nearly two lakh aspirants took the test for admissions under engineering, technology, agriculture and medical stream courses. Total 98,596 candidates were declared qualified in engineering stream.
Around 56,046 seats were allotted of the total 64,300 convener seats. The seat allotment will be done on July 22.
Also Read: TS EAMCET Answer Keys Released: Check Now!