TS EAMCET's web counseling process will begin from today, i.e June 16, 2017. Those eyeing for a seat in engineering, agriculture, pharmacy and allied groups will have to block their choice of colleges and course by June 22, 2017.
For Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. The counseling had begun on June 12, 2017.
About seat allotment:
- TS EAMCET 2017 seat allotment will be done as per the choices of the candidates.
- The seat availability depends on merit, category, etc.
- The candidates holding rank between 1 to 36,000 have to exercise their choice of preferred college and course by June 17, 2017.
TS EAMCET 2017 important dates to remember:
- Ranks between 36,001 to 56,000: Choice entry by June 18 and 19, 2017.
- Ranks between 56,001 to 80,000: Choices entry by June 20 and 21, 2017
- Ranks beyond 80,001: Choices entry by June 21 and 22, 2017.
- The candidates can alter their choices on June 22, 2017, and 23, 2017 and it can be done only at the helpline centers.
- The last saved choices will be considered final.
- The Commission will publish the seat allotment result on June 28, 2017, and to secure admissions, the candidates need to report to the allotted colleges by July 3, 2017.
TS EAMCET 2017 Process:
- The TS EAMCET 2017 counseling includes document verification, option entry, logout, final allotment of seats, fee payment, self-reporting, participating in the subsequent phases of counseling (if any) and seat withdrawal.
- It is advisable to select as many web options as possible in descending order. After the web counseling process, seats will be allotted on merit basis on June 28, 2017.
- To accept the allotment, students will then have to pay their fees through any branch of the State Bank of India by downloading the challan.
About TS EAMCET 2017:
Around 220070 candidates wrote the exam that was held on 12 May. JNUTH, on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, had started the registration procedure for the examination since March 2017.
Around 141054 candidates had registered for the Engineering exam, a total of 79013 applications were received by JNUTH for Agriculture and Pharma courses. The engineering entrance exam was held in 246 centers across Telangana, while, agriculture and pharma test were organized at 154 centers in the state.
Also read: TS EAMCET Answer Keys Released: Check Now!