The admit cards for the second round of the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) has been released on the official website of TS EAMCET.
Candidates who have applied for TS EAMCET 2 examination will be able to download their admit cards from the website.
How to download TS EAMCET 2 admit cards?
- Candidates have to log on to the official website of TS EAMCET.
- Click on the live link 'Click here for TSEAMCET - II - 2016'
- Now, click on the link 'Download Hall Ticket'.
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page, wherein candidates have to input their Registration Number and Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket Number along with their Date of birth in the space provided.
- On successful submission of the above details candidates admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are required to take a print out of the admit cards for future reference.
Note: Admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the examination centre, failure of which the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
About TS EAMCET
The entrance test for medical admissions TS EAMCET is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in university/ private colleges in the state of Telangana.