The Rural Development Department, Tripura has released a recruitment notification for the post of Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS). The post falls under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS). The recruitment notification was released for a total of 1962 vacancies. Interested candidates who meet all the eligibility conditions set by the Department can apply online until August 29, 2019.
Aspirants should note that the application from the candidates will only be considered for one district i.e. the district of his/her ordinary residence or home district. The selection will be based on shortlisting and computer skill test. Check the complete details before applying online.
GRD Recruitment 2019 Vacancies
- North Tripura - 219 Vacancies
- Unakoti - 152 Vacancies
- Dhalai - 271 Vacancies
- Khowai - 205 Vacancies
- West Tripura - 227 Vacancies
- Sepahijala - 263 Vacancies
- Gomati - 316 Vacancies
- South Tripura - 309 Vacancies
|Name Of The Posts||Gram Rozgar Sahayak (GRS)|
|Organisation||Rural Development Department, Tripura|
|Educational Qualification||Madhyamik / Matriculation examination pass|
|Skills Required||Computer skills|
|Salary Scale||Rs 15,000 per month|
|Application Start Date||August 9, 2019|
|Application End Date||August 29, 2019|
The age limit is 18 to 40 years as on January 1, 2019. The upper age is relaxed up to five years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
Candidates should pay Rs. 200 as application fee. Candidates belonging to reserved categories should pay Rs. 150 as application fee. Banking charges may apply as applicable.
How To Apply
Candidates need to apply online for the recruitment through an official portal - https://rural.tripura.gov.in/ or https://www.tripurard.in. The last date to apply online is August 29, 2019.
- Date of Notification - August 8, 2019
- Submission of Online Application - August 9 to 29, 2019
- Last Date of Payment of Fees - August 29, 2019
- Admit Card Download - September 02 to 14, 2019
- Date of OMR exam - September 15, 2019 (Sunday)
- Time and duration of OMR exam 11 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. (2 Hours)
- District wise list of shortlisted candidates for Computer Skill Test - September 30, 2019
- District wise list of shortlisted candidates for Interview - November 1, 2019
- District wise list of successful candidates - December 31, 2019