Office of the Commissioner of Customs, Trichy has invited applications for Engineer Made, Skipper Made, Launch Mechanic, and other posts. There are a total of 16 vacancies available for the recruitment process.
The candidates are requested to make sure that they are eligible to apply for the post before they send in the application. Candidates are requested to check for the official notification and read through the information provided in it.
The last date to send in the applications is December 01, 2017.
Vacancies for Trichy Customs Recruitment 2017
- Engineer Made : 01Vacancy
- Skipper Mate : 01 Vacancy
- Seeman : 10 Vacancies
- Greaser : 03 Vacancies
- Launch Mechanic : 01 Vacancy
Eligibility for Trichy Customs Recruitment 2017
- The candidates must have finished their Class 10 or its equivalent from a recognized institute.
- Candidates must check the official notification for more information.
- For Engineer Made, Skipper Made and Launch Mechanic the minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
- For Seeman and Greaser posts the minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 25 years.
- The candidates can check the official notification for age relaxation rules.
Selection Process for Trichy Customs Recruitment 2017
The selection process will involve a written test and a PET/skill test (swimming test).
How to Apply for Trichy Customs Recruitment 2017?
- The candidates will have to visit the official website - customtrichy.gov.in
- Find the Recruitment notification and read through it.
- Make sure you are eligible for the post.
- Go to the application link and download the application form.
- Fill in your details in the space provided.
- Paste a passport size photograph and attach the necessary documents with the form.
- Pay the application fees.
- Send the application to the following address - The Joint Commissioner of Customs (P&V), O/o the Commissioner of Customs (Preventative), No. 1 Williams Road, Cantonment, Trichy- 620 001 (Tamil Nadu).