The results for the Police Constable, Jail Wardens and Firemen recruitment exam have been released by the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB). Candidates who had written the exam can now check it out online.
How many candidates appeared for TNUSRB Recruitment 2017?
TNUSRB Recruitment 2017 that was conducted for hiring police constables, jail wardens and firemen posts, saw more than 5 lakh candidates appeared.
What does the TNUSRB official notification say?
'Candidates called for next stage can download call letter from the official website from 12.07.17 onwards by logging in with their Enrolment Number and date of birth. Their marks will not be disclosed.'
Dates to recall
- TNUSRB conducted common recruitment exam for selecting candidates to the posts of Police Constables, Jail Wardens and Firemen recruitment exam on 21 May 2017 in various centres across the state.
- The TNUSRB recruitment Board had begun the registration for Police Constables, Jail Wardens and Firemen Exam on 23 January 2017.
- Applications for the posts were accepted till 22 February 2017
Matriculates were eligible to apply for the post. The maximum age limit was set to 24 years (it was higher for candidates belonging to reserved categories).
TNUSRB Answer Keys
After receiving the results, in case, candidates have any doubts in the marks awarded, they can check the TNUSRB answer keys from the official websites tnusrbonline.org.
The written exam for the TNUSRB police constables, wardens and firemen comprised of questions from general knowledge, psychology.
Where to find TNUSRB Recruitment 2017 results?
Candidates can check the TNUSRB Recruitment 2017 results from the TNUSRB official website.
How to check TNUSRB Recruitment 2017 results?
In order to check TNUSRB Recruitment 2017 results, candidates can follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the official website tnusrbonline.org
- On the homepage, under 'Ongoing recruitments', click on the button 'Results of the written exam held on 21.5.17
- Click on your centre code
- The results will be displayed on the screen in a PDF file
- Check for your registration number
- Save it to your computer and take a print out for future reference