An official employment notification has been released by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) calling out for candidates to apply for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering).
Name of the post
Applications are invited from candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiar) and Scheduled Tribes only.
The recruitment is for the Tamil Nadu Agricultural Engineering Service department.
How to apply for TNPSC Recruitment?
In order to apply for TNPSC Recruitment, follow the steps given here:
- Log on to the TNPSC official website
- Check out the advertisement published for the vacancy availability
- After reading the details and verifying the eligibility, register yourself for the recruitment
When is the TNPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment exam?
TNPSC Assistant Engineer recruitment exam is on 7 October 2017.
There is no maximum age limit for applying to the post; however the minimum age is 18 years.
The minimum educational qualification is B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) or B.E. (Mechanical) or B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering).
Along with the educational qualification, applicants also need to have adequate knowledge in Tamil language.
- The written exam will have two papers
- There will be a separate interview round
- The total mark will be 570 out of which only 70 marks will be for interview and 500 marks for the written test
- The language of the question paper will be bilingual: English and Tamil, except English language paper
The examination will be held at Chennai, Coimbatore and Madurai.
The Last date for submission of applications is 2 August 2017.