The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) will be releasing the answer key for the Group 2 A Combined Civil Services Examination 2017 very soon. The applicants who appeared for the examination will be able to download the admit cards from the official website once the answer key is out.
The examination for TNPSC is conducted for the recruitment process of group 2 A candidates for 1953 vacant positions. The exam was conducted on August 6, 2017 from 10 AM to 1 PM. Almost 30, 263 applicants took part in the examination which went on for 3 hours and the exam carries a total weightage of 300 marks.
The question paper contained 200 objective type questions, out of which 75 are in general studies (Degree Standard) and 25 questions in aptitude and mental ability test. Total of 100 questions In Tamil and English.
Many private institutions and websites have been providing wrong answer keys. Candidates are requested to wait for TNPSC to release the answer keys and not fret by finding out wrong information.
How to check Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) group 2 A Combined Civil services Examination Answer Key?
- Visit the official website - tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the tab that reads 'Answer Keys'
- Scroll the list down to find the link for the answer keys of TNPSC Group 2 A combined Civil Services Examination and click on it
- Download the Answer Key and check for the answers
- Keep a copy for future reference